Job Title: ISO 9001 Quality Engineer / Auditor Job Reference:21082020-ISO
We are looking for an ISO 9001 Quality Engineer / Auditor to work within the supply chain for a major Nuclear Client.
Responsive Ltd is a group of specialist companies offering professional services including Non- Destructive Testing, Mechanical testing and Training. Responsive has built its success by looking after the people inside and those who live and work around our business. We care and we enjoy showing it. Integrity is at the heart of reliable testing and at the heart of our businesses too. We all believe in contributing to a safer world by doing our jobs well.
An ISO 9001 quality engineer / Auditor must be able to complete the following;
- Supplier Assessments from a quality perspective
- Risk Assessments of suppliers based on proposed work (development of the risk assessment and scoring criteria) to identify suppliers to be audited.
- Complete ISO 9001 audits on chosen suppliers from the risk assessment
- Turn round of documentation to support the project, including procedures and ITPs. You must have/be;
- Education of the Supply chain in Nuclear safety/work including LTQRs, CFSI, right first time etc
- Qualified to at least ISO9001:2015 Lead Auditor
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Baseline Clearance
- Willing to travel
- History of fabrications, welding, machining and inspection.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Competitive Annual Leave in addition to public holidays
- Brilliant benefits schemes such as Cycle and Tech Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme